You can reach Levi by email at levi.lamoreaux@myldsmail.net
Levi's Quest in Argentina will soon be coming to a close. Levi will be returning home on July 6, 2011 after serving an unforgettable journey throughout the countryside surrounding Cordoba, Argentina.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Transfers - Back to the City of Cordoba

Well transfers have come again, as they do every six weeks. This time the Lord decided to send me back to Córdoba. Instead of the outskirts of town, however, he sent me to downtown. My area is called 9 de julio. My companion is Elder Antunez, he is from Santiago, Chile and I took his place in Lamadrid (Villa Maria), and now we are together...it's as if I've been following him and I finally caught up.

Weird to think that Elder Frias goes home tomorrow. He has been a great influence in my mission and he is now heading home. It seems so far away..but it's not, which scares me. We rode in on the bus together this morning, it's weird to say bye to so many people who are so important knowing there is a good chance I won't see them again in this life. Luckily some nerd invented facebook haha. Also weird to think that Alex is back and that Mike peaced out.

I'm disappointed Dakar is over too and that is came through Villa Maria during church...but it's okay because I'll ride in it one day.

I left some really important people in Villa Maria, from friends to investigators and members and everything. I really looked up to my branch president and his wife and last night we ate dinner with them and they both told me I'm a good missionary, I did good work and they were going to miss me. Yes, I know they probably say it to everyone but it made me feel really good that they saw the work I was doing.

Well I'm excited for some time here in Córdoba again. Extremely crazy to think I am in what could be my last area, but we are not to think about that. I still have a long way to go :)

I love you all have a fantastic week!

Chau,

ELMX

No comments:

Post a Comment