You can reach Levi by email at levi.lamoreaux@myldsmail.net
Levi's Quest in Argentina will soon be coming to a close. Levi will be returning home on July 6, 2011 after serving an unforgettable journey throughout the countryside surrounding Cordoba, Argentina.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Excellent Things Happening on the Missionary Front

Totally used the No Bake recipe you sent and it was a hit. Every week we take turns making desert for lunch on Sundays and it was my turn and I "pwned" it.

We are also "pwning" things on the missionary front. We had eight people in church yesterday and an awesome family about to be baptized and another awesome man as well.

I'm extremely content in our work at the moment. We are seeing great results and I am kind of scared to leave because I want to see all the fruits of the work we are doing, but transfers are coming this week and I'm little anxious. I've worked long and hard and am so consumed in this work and branch and family and I don't want to leave it. However, like our hymnal says, I'll go where He wants me to go.

I'm sorry the cyber is closing but I'll try to get back on later if I can. Love you have a great week!

Love,
ELMX

No comments:

Post a Comment