You can reach Levi by email at levi.lamoreaux@myldsmail.net
Levi's Quest in Argentina will soon be coming to a close. Levi will be returning home on July 6, 2011 after serving an unforgettable journey throughout the countryside surrounding Cordoba, Argentina.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Visizzle...My Visa Arrived

My visa came!! Last night at tenish Pres gave me a call and after the friendly "how are you"s he cut the point and said "you're leaving" I couldn't believe it. I thought he was calling to rebuke us for going over our alloted car miles or something, the thought of a visa didn't even occur, but it's here.
My flight to Miami leaves at three thirty. From Miami I fly to Buenos Aires and will arrive at six thirty in the morning. I don't know any other details, but I'll be able to call from one of the airports tomorrow probably around twoish so eleven AZ time if I'm correct. Hopefully I can talk to someone. And I have a travel companion because Elder Lamb got his visa too! It'll be long but fun and I'm super excited :)
I've really enjoyed my month in the MD but Cordoba is waiting.
Talk to you soon, literally,
- LMX
ps I was excited to watch Conference in English but now Imma see/hear in Spanish only, hope I can follow and learn something good.

No comments:

Post a Comment