You can reach Levi by email at levi.lamoreaux@myldsmail.net
Levi's Quest in Argentina will soon be coming to a close. Levi will be returning home on July 6, 2011 after serving an unforgettable journey throughout the countryside surrounding Cordoba, Argentina.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

One Month Left On My Quest in Argentina

Happy six, six, eleven. I indeed have had a good start to my June. I love all three elders in my bench and we are having fun and success.

Couple little events from the most recent week of my quest. Friday I was on intercambios (exchanges) with Elder Elias Manqueo (Bariloche, Rio Negro, Argentina). He is a fellow axe slinger (guitar player) and gave me the rundown on all the national Argentine rock bands. Not only was that part cool but did A LOT of work and saw some great miracles all in that day. One of the best parts of that day was the family home evening we had with the Paz and Navarrete families. Milagros and Doro gave the lesson (on prayer) then we played a little game, then I shared dessert, a multi flavored package of Pixy Stix (from my birthday package). Everyone except Miryam was into them, she said they were too sour. I love when other people feel the desire to have family home evenings and put time into preparing a lesson and games, and lets not forget the countless hours I poured into making dessert.

Lucas (who was baptized Mother's Day weekend) turned sixteen on Saturday and is doing great. Zenayda is doing well as well, she turned 84 yesterday.

Your Utah vacation sounds fun. I have such ganas (I don't how to say that in English, look up the word haha) to go to the SLC temple, and Lagoon, we are going to make a return trip soon. Everyone looks so big! How tall are my siblings nowadays? Weird to think a month from today I'll be off the plane seeing all you live in person.

Hope everyone has a good week and that those who travel travel safely. Also, next week is my last souvenir shopping day so if anyone has requests, make them now.

Aiight, love yall, take care,

ELMX

No comments:

Post a Comment