You can reach Levi by email at levi.lamoreaux@myldsmail.net
Levi's Quest in Argentina will soon be coming to a close. Levi will be returning home on July 6, 2011 after serving an unforgettable journey throughout the countryside surrounding Cordoba, Argentina.

Monday, June 27, 2011

One Crazy Week

One crazy week. RAIN and COLD and lots of intercambios (exchanges). I worked with Elder Gardner, Elder Pérez and Elder Bryant this week. Way good, lots of work, lots of fun and four baptisms! We had three that were for sure happening and an hour before we swung the forth. And it is not a competition but our zone had more than any other zone this month.

I'm sorry there is so little being written but we are super rushed this week and I'll see you next week.

Today we celebrated my last p-day with choripan. They are chorizo sandwiches, we did it as a zone and played soccer for my last time. I know next week I'll be in the heat and with all of you but I still feel like I have a lot of time left here. I feel like I got here yesterday and that I'm supposed to be older and more mature by this point of my mission and life. Maybe it'll change when I'm back home I'm just still having a hard time believing it haha.

I hope Dad is willing to take me to the gym, I am in desperate need haha, walking is not sufficient. Have a great week, we'll be seeing each other on Wednesday!

Love,
ELMX

No comments:

Post a Comment