You can reach Levi by email at levi.lamoreaux@myldsmail.net
Levi's Quest in Argentina will soon be coming to a close. Levi will be returning home on July 6, 2011 after serving an unforgettable journey throughout the countryside surrounding Cordoba, Argentina.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Working Like Crazy And Loving It

I am working like crazy! I love it. Marriage is a rare thing here in Argentina. I would say 13% of couples get married (if that). Well, Elder Antúnez and I have four families who will all be getting married this month or April! So awesome. So much paperwork and patience but the fruits are almost here. Other than the marriage, I can't think of anything out of the ordinary to report.

I'm glad everyone is doing well. Odd how everyone was getting sick there and I am too. For the past several days I have a had a sore throat and a cough (the cough is way annoying).

I love you all, have a great week! I'll write more I promise.

Love, Elder Lamoreaux

No comments:

Post a Comment