You can reach Levi by email at levi.lamoreaux@myldsmail.net
Levi's Quest in Argentina will soon be coming to a close. Levi will be returning home on July 6, 2011 after serving an unforgettable journey throughout the countryside surrounding Cordoba, Argentina.

Monday, March 28, 2011

A Wedding Is In The Air (originally sent 3-21-11)

This morning we had an unusual event occur: we set up everything for a wedding!! In Argentina to get married you have to start planning a year in advance and fill out near two thousand documents and go through some medical examinations and set the date in the city hall (there were marriages take place) about two months or more in advance. Being on the Lord's errand we have special privileges and connections and we are getting all of that done in two weeks! We left early (on P-day) to accompany this family to the city hall where we set the date and got everything ready. April 8 Marcelo and Silvina are going to married! It's way exciting. They are nervous but really excited and happy at the same time.

Yeah the zone is a stake. So I am in the Córdoba Oeste Stake, and then on the mission level it's called a zone. It is the only zone/stake that doesn't include surrounding towns (until last week when they opened the little area outside the city). Again I was able to leave my area to do exchanges. With whom? With Elder J. Cale Flaherty. We had a great time serving together again and we had a lot of success. We found new people, taught old people, and had a good time doing it (like always when it comes to missionary work). Right now we are working hard but we are having some struggles. However, we are filled with optimism and ánimo so we are going to make it all work out.

Well that is what's going on here in the south. Sometimes when people ask where I'm from I just tell them the north haha. I'm glad everyone is doing well and is found happy and healthy.

Yes Grandma and Paige occasionally write me but I unfortunately often don't have the time to respond. That's way awesome that Kayla is gonna play in college. I miss the Carpenters and if Breezy ends up at ASU we are totally going on cousin lunch dates all the time. That's awesome that Tate is finally an Eagle and only has the ceremony left to do. That's my baby bro. Make sure he keeps practicing over the next three months.

Well that is what's going on here in the south. Sometimes when people ask where I'm from I just tell them the north haha. I'm glad everyone is doing well and is found happy and healthy.

I love you, good luck with my class sign ups. I liked me Friday's free two years ago, so if you could work a MW and TTh class schedule that would be da bomb.

Catch ya next week,

ELMX

No comments:

Post a Comment