You can reach Levi by email at levi.lamoreaux@myldsmail.net
Levi's Quest in Argentina will soon be coming to a close. Levi will be returning home on July 6, 2011 after serving an unforgettable journey throughout the countryside surrounding Cordoba, Argentina.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's Been One Week

Okie dokie (name of a pizza place btw), I guess it is that time of the week when you hear from Elder Lamoreaux. Let's start with Tuesday, shall we? Tuesday morning Elder Antúnez and I hit up the ole Rodriguez family to paint their house. They have recently turned their one story house into a two story house and offered us lunch if we helped them paint. So we helped them paint. Although, paint is way different here than there, it's like water that doesn't stick to walls, we goter done.

That night Elder Lyons (Kansas City, MO) came over to 9 de Julio to work with me. We had a great, fun successful day.

Thursday was an interesting day. The area of Fuerza Aérea (Air Force translated) has recently started traveling to small town just outside of Córdoba to open it to missionary work. Seeing how there is no church influence out there they have no one to visit. So Elder Antúnez and I went with two other elders to help in the work. We had a truly blessed day. Every house we knocked let us in. We found twenty people or so in one afternoon. So now they have a base of people to go visit. I was able to work with Elder Robles (Santiago, Chile) and Elder Lerma (Texas). It was fun and nice to see something new.

Friday was Zone Conference. President Salas explained the gathering of Israel and it helped me a lot because for some reason I struggle understanding all that stuff (Abrahamic Covenant and the Scattering and the Gathering), but I have a much better grasp on it now. We also had some good capacitations. We had a good lunch and it was good to get together with the zone, and one other zone too.

Friday night we had our bimonthly ward Family Home Evening. It went really well. Lots of people showed up and it was well organized and prepared. I enjoyed and I think everyone else did too.

So I am doing really well. Loving every minute of being here and doing all I can to make every minute count.

I love you all have a great week! Chau,

ELMX

No comments:

Post a Comment