You can reach Levi by email at levi.lamoreaux@myldsmail.net
Levi's Quest in Argentina will soon be coming to a close. Levi will be returning home on July 6, 2011 after serving an unforgettable journey throughout the countryside surrounding Cordoba, Argentina.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I don't know if you remember, but last year I entirely forgot about Thanksgiving. It's not happening again. I'll probably just eat spaghetti since turkey doesn't exist here, but I at least will know it's Thanksgiving!

This past Wednesday, President Salas came out and gave us an all day training session. It was way good. I love President Salas and how much help he is, he really is great. A couple other things out of the regular happened this week other than the surprise conference. Elder Hebertson gave his first Sacrament Meeting talk. He did awesome, and even though his Spanish wasn't perfect, everyone understood and really enjoyed what he said. I feel like every week I say something about the Imerso family but this week Juan received the Levitical priesthood. I had never participated in the ordinance of confirming the priesthood, and he and the branch president invited me to participate. He then blessed the sacrament in Sacrament Meeting. It was awesome.

Funny story for the week: we didn't have lunch on Saturday, so we called around seeing if there were anyone available. We ended up going with our last resort. Why are they your last resort? you may ask. Well it may have something to do with the nineteen, eighteen, and sixteen year old daughters. My comp was in heaven, I was a little uncomfortable..but luckily the food was good and the parents are awesome.

Summarizing the week I would say it was a good one. We found lots of people. We provided some service. We celebrated someones birthday by making them banana bread (it doesn't exist here so missionaries use it a lot haha, they call it banana cake). I'm doing well. My comp is doing well. We're happy and working hard.

I love you all and hope you have an awesome Thanksgiving! Next year I'll be back for it :)

Chao,

ELMX

No comments:

Post a Comment