You can reach Levi by email at levi.lamoreaux@myldsmail.net
Levi's Quest in Argentina will soon be coming to a close. Levi will be returning home on July 6, 2011 after serving an unforgettable journey throughout the countryside surrounding Cordoba, Argentina.

Monday, May 23, 2011

My Last Transfer

My last transfer call came, and well, there is some big news...I am going...to...stay in 9 de Julio. Elder López, on the other hand, is going to...stay with Elder Lamoreaux. Jaja (Spanish laugh) tricked you, but there is some cool news. 9 de Julio 2 is now open! We had so much work to do, so many investigators and what not that they sent us two more missionaries to help us out here. Elder McQueen (Utah and sportbike fanatic, sports a CBR600R) will be living with us, along with his greenie. We don't know who he is yet, but Wednesday we will meet him. In the meantime, while we wait for the youngster we will be in a trio tearin 9 de Julio up. Along with transfers some of my favorite missionaries left, Elder Flaherty, Elder Contreras, Elder Lyons, Elder Lerma and Hermana Pond and Hermana López, it's sad, but it's the mission.

So I am loving the work and we are working hard. We have a baptism this weekend, it's an interesting one, her name is Zenayda, she is an 83 year old blind woman, but she has fallen in love with the gospel and is super excited for her baptism. Her grand-daughter is an active member preparing to serve a mission. It's going to be interesting, but it'll be way good, then in June we are going to baptize somewhere near eight people, gotta go out swinging.

Can't believe you are all kickin it in "table", what a silly city name, I tell people my family moved to Mesa and they look at me like I'm crazy, well, I kinda am, so whatcha gonna do.

Every one behave and have fun and take care, catch ya next week :)
Besitos,

ELMX

No comments:

Post a Comment