You can reach Levi by email at levi.lamoreaux@myldsmail.net
Levi's Quest in Argentina will soon be coming to a close. Levi will be returning home on July 6, 2011 after serving an unforgettable journey throughout the countryside surrounding Cordoba, Argentina.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Piola

Happy Monday! Things are still going wayyy good. Elder López is a stud. He is great missionary and a great person and in seven short days has made his way into the legendary companion ranking. Thanks to my new comp my Argentine slang is on the ups. Now I'll be going home speaking Porteño as if it were my first language. (Piola means chill/cool).

Yesterday was a great day, we had 15 investigators in church. That was way awesome. We had a new family of five go, and a couple others. Funny story, Miryam (the sister of Marcelo and future member of the church), was surfing the web and says she just happened to come across the Levi's Quest page. It's nice to know it's still running and that I have at least one follower. Cool fact: in Elder Flaherty's district, all the missionaries are from Arizona, so we call it a District of Zion (or District of "Zona"). Now we are working for a Zone of Zion (or Zone of "Zona") haha. This weekend we should be having some baptisms!

And I don't know if you remember but my birthday is coming up pretty soon, so if you wanna send me some American goodies or photos or anything, that would be super amazing.

Let's skip to the miracle of the week. Yesterday there was a fifteen year old young man who was in church. I didn't know him so we got to know him. Turns out he is a friend of a member, he has been going to seminary for several weeks now, but had never been to church. He enjoyed it and accepted to get baptized. We have an appointment with him tomorrow, super piola ;).

As we conclude another week of awesome, I'd like to give a shout out to everyone who supports this work and supports me and puts me and more importantly those I serve in their prayers. Love you all have a great week!

Paz, amor, chau, besitos,

ELMX

No comments:

Post a Comment