You can reach Levi by email at levi.lamoreaux@myldsmail.net
Levi's Quest in Argentina will soon be coming to a close. Levi will be returning home on July 6, 2011 after serving an unforgettable journey throughout the countryside surrounding Cordoba, Argentina.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Where Oh Where Can My Companion Be - Still in the MTC

Transfers, so this week things changed a little bit. I'm glad you were informed that I would not be emailing you on Monday, because all day Monday I was scared you'd be wondering what happened. So here is the news. Next Saturday, Elder Neil L. Andersen is coming for the ground breaking of the Córdoba Temple. While here, we are going to have a mission conference with him. In order to prepare everything for the conference, transfers came early, just this week though. Every week from here on out will be the normal Monday/six week schedule. As for transfer news, there were some changes. There are four elders that serve in my branch. One returned to his house, and the other left for Córdoba. One of the new elders that came is a former companion of mine, Elder Frias, back from the Oncativo days. He's not my companion, however. My companion is still in the MTC as of now! President Salas called me Monday night to inform me I'd be training again. I don't know what to think. Elder Haacke was one of the best companions I could have ever asked for, I'm hoping I'm blessed again in a similar fashion.

As for the Imerso family...they are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and happy! It was awesome. They are some of the best people I have ever met and are future calling holders. Super awesome!!!

As for Mike (a friend called to serve in Donetsk, Ukraine), that's crazy! Not just Europe, but Eastern Europe. The crazy hard angry languages haha. He's gonna love it! I'm excited to go to his homecoming in twenty five months.

Sunday was Argentina's Mother's Day. I tried to get permission to call you saying there was mate in my house which basically made you Argentine, but it didn't fly, so it looks like I have to wait till Christmas. I'm glad everyone is doing well. Tell my sisters I love them too and today we were talking about Wii tennis and I thought of the book Po made me because there is a Wii tennis photo in there :)

Love you all tons!

ELMX

No comments:

Post a Comment