You can reach Levi by email at levi.lamoreaux@myldsmail.net
Levi's Quest in Argentina will soon be coming to a close. Levi will be returning home on July 6, 2011 after serving an unforgettable journey throughout the countryside surrounding Cordoba, Argentina.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July 12 - Life is Good and Enjoying My Quest

I had a fun trip to Córdoba this week for zone conference and to meet President Salas, his wife, and fourteen year old son (they are from Buenos Aires). We got on a bus at four in the morning and arrived for a zone conference combined with three other zones. I was able to see Elder Frias, Elder Pacheco, and Elder Bushnell, along with lots of other friends I have made thus far in my quest. The first picture I have attached is the bus terminal in Córdoba. It is always full of people, but this night was even worse. We were in the big city on Thursday July 8. Friday July 9 is their independence day, so it was how I imagine an airport would be the day before a big holiday. The bus we usually take had every bus full till 9:30 the following morning. Luckily after a good search we found a ghetto bus with four seats leaving that night at 11:30, so we didn't have to stay the night in the bus terminal. The second picture is in front of one of the main Catholic chapels in downtown Córdoba.
Life is good. We're working hard, having fun. Definitely enjoying my quest, as I hope you are.

Take care stay awesome chao,

ELMX

No comments:

Post a Comment