You can reach Levi by email at levi.lamoreaux@myldsmail.net
Levi's Quest in Argentina will soon be coming to a close. Levi will be returning home on July 6, 2011 after serving an unforgettable journey throughout the countryside surrounding Cordoba, Argentina.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pan de Salvación - Plan of Salvation Lesson

Okay I have much too write and no time to do it (today was crazy). Well first off Imma sending a birthday shout out to Lizz, Breezey, Seth, and Sarah Sawtelle.

Now, meaning of the subject line. Pan is bread but is a letter away from plan, and salvación is salvation. We have three young investigators of the ages 11 12 and 13. Well we taught a wayy legit lesson using banana bread and all the ingredients, I'd paint a word picture but again I'm short on time.

Crazy story of the week: Tuesday night I woke up at 2:30 to crazy strong wind and a little rain. I closed my window and went around the apartment to close the others. We have a large sliding glass door/window. The furious winds managed to remove the top of the window from its railings. At 2:30 in the morning, neither my companion nor I were firing on all cylinders and had no idea what to do other than hold the window in place so it didn't blow all the way out. Elder Pacheco ruled out my idea of putting a mattress on the floor so if the window came all the way out it would fall on something soft, but he wasn't feelin it so we stood there longer before I finally looked for a flashlight (upstairs our lights do not work), then both of us with flashlights in our mouths started trying to fix the window. As there are two young men messing with a window in the middle of the night with flashlights in their mouths a cop parks on the corner and watches us. Finally after 30/45 minutes we finally made it back to bed. Fun night.

Other cool story, we were working with a member who eats plants off the ground and offers them to us and acts like we were missing out when we don't want to eat them.

And finally I have discovered the answer to one of life's great questions: does the water in the southern hemisphere flush counter clockwise? Well world, it does.

Sorry that's all the time I got but Ill be here next week chao.

LMX

No comments:

Post a Comment