You can reach Levi by email at levi.lamoreaux@myldsmail.net
Levi's Quest in Argentina will soon be coming to a close. Levi will be returning home on July 6, 2011 after serving an unforgettable journey throughout the countryside surrounding Cordoba, Argentina.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Not Much News...Just a Dog Bite and an Illness

I'm sorry I don't have too much news for you this week. Tuesday was Argentina's bicentennial. I knew nobody would be working so I was excited to go out and find lots of people. With lots of energy we went out to work and found a dead town. But I talked to people in the street, knocked a couple doors then had a Pumba sized dog grab onto my ankle with some force. As I brought around the left foot for a good, swift kick the dog ran away and cowered inside a fence. That bite, however, sucked a little animo out of me so we decided it was time to return for lunch. While in the store purchasing lunch I got really light headed and felt like I was going to pass out. I made the two block trek back home and spent the next couple days in bed. No, I did not have to take any medicine. I finished my gummy vites :( so maybe I'll buy new vitamins but they won't be as good. No need to worry I did not get anything from the dog, just coincidence that it happened the same day.

Those two events make up my week. Today I taught the district how to play Shanghai (our family card game) and they all enjoyed it haha, but I need help remembering the scoring system.

That's my week. I am feeling better now and even helped a member chop some wood...and I'm a little sore, haha. I walk all day, apart from that my body is pretty inactive.

Hope everyone's weeks went better than mine :)

Chao,

LMX

No comments:

Post a Comment