You can reach Levi by email at levi.lamoreaux@myldsmail.net
Levi's Quest in Argentina will soon be coming to a close. Levi will be returning home on July 6, 2011 after serving an unforgettable journey throughout the countryside surrounding Cordoba, Argentina.

Monday, December 14, 2009

A Little Rain...A Little Teaching

My week...I worked with Elder Fowkes (he and Elder Lamb are buds and from the same stake) in Rio Segundo for a day. We had an awesome zone conference in Cordoba, found some people, taught some lessons, and had two visitors this week in church.

While I was in the city I purchased some shoes and the official Argentina national fútbol jersey. Try to hold back the tears but I still don't have a guitar, still looking. The weather is hot, but I love the rain :) it rains a couple times a week (not hard but it's nice). But I don't love Christmas in the summer. Good memory--temple lights...and cold...and hot chocolate afterwards...sounds like a good Christmas activity.

Saturday I worked with a nineteen year old in the branch (Eduardo) and now that school is out I'll probably be seeing him some more. It reminds me of me before the mish haha.

Love,

LMX

No comments:

Post a Comment