You can reach Levi by email at levi.lamoreaux@myldsmail.net
Levi's Quest in Argentina will soon be coming to a close. Levi will be returning home on July 6, 2011 after serving an unforgettable journey throughout the countryside surrounding Cordoba, Argentina.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Week 8 - Leaving the MTC...but Where

Family!Okay good week I suppose. Here is the rundown...Thursday I got my flight plans!! I was scheduled to go from SLC to Dallas to Miami to Buenos Aries. A total of 23.5 hours of travel (including layovers and whatnot). But amongst all the excitement of travel plans I couldn't forget that I still do not have a visa. So I went to the travel office and demanded to know what was up...well...they don't know what's up. I don't have it and if I don't have my visa by Friday I'm being temporarily assigned stateside! It doesn't matter if I get visa or not I'm leaving Monday. I'd rather be in Argentina but anywhere other than here is awesome. And there's no way I can tell you. The computer doesn't let me log on if it's not Tuesday. So I'm sorry, but I will let you know as soon as possible. I've grown to enjoy the MTC. I love my district and my teachers, they're all awesome but in the nicest way possible, I don't want to see them again (because of the different missions thing).

Sunday, I attended a broadcast of the Oquirrh Mountain temple dedication. Monson's talk was hXc good. The others were good too. And I could not help but smile when Pres Eyring blessed the missionaries in the dedicatory prayer. it's crazy to know that people all over the world include me in their prayers, and my family :).

Okay my teacher Hermano Anderson has a cruiser (some Honda model), and talks about it quite often. Well I had told him about the VFR and the coast trips and flippin sweet they were and all that shizzle and he was impressed and jealous and now is looking into more fun bikes. just a brief funny story of what happens in class when we're supposed to be learning. We do learn, and the whole conversation was acceptable because it was in Spanish.

I lol'd over Dad and my mandals. [Wade wore Levi's sandals to Tyra's baptism.]Today was my last temple session for two years..kinda sad but it was my best time out every visit thus far to the Provo temple.

Anyways, I love you all! Thank you for all the letter's and emails and everything. You're the best family ever.

Love, Elder LMX

No comments:

Post a Comment